The Training for Excellence program is specifically designed to take proven instruction and drills adapted to the level of the athlete. We then give them the opportunity to play against others in practice with our “game-like” drills where the pace picks up and athletes apply their learning in a competitive environment.
Here’s what you can expect from the program:
- Technical training. Learn what to do with your hands, your arms and your body in order to achieve success in serving, passing, setting and spiking the ball to your teammate
- Mental training. Find out what it takes to overcome discouragement, forget your mistakes and dare mighty things to triumph when the pressure of the game reaches uncomfortable levels
- Nutritional training. We’ve studied it and we’ve practiced it. What foods will help you train better? What foods help you recover faster? What beverages will keep you powered and alert for every action on the court?
- Game Play. Our game-like drills have been adapted to each level of the program so that athletes can experience success while still being presented with a challenge at each session.
We have divided the program into 4 levels of advancement and ability. Evaluate the grade, talent and ability of your athlete to determine which level would be appropriate.
Evaluation Required for Levels II, III, IV, V
EVALUATION REQUIRED: All Training for Excellence programs require an evaluation session to determine the level of play for the athlete’s abilities.
- Fill out the Training for Excellence Level Evaluation form. This will help us determine which level will be appropriate for your athlete based on grade, experience, and ability
- We will reach out to you with a link to sign up for a single session in the appropriate level
- After this session, coaches will determine whether your athlete is in the appropriate level or will be more successful in a different level
- Once evaluated, you will be able to sign your athlete up for multiple sessions or a package to train throughout the summer