TRAINING FOR EXCELLENCE LEVEL II
Description: This program meets twice a week and focuses primarily on creating consistency in serving and passing while improving the fundamentals of passing, setting, and spiking. Athletes that qualify for this level of instruction will be able to serve the regulation ball over the net, but not consistently (50-60% of the time). While they may have played for several seasons in a recreational volleyball league, their level of aggressiveness and abilities will need more functional work. There is a great benefit to learning the technical skills necessary to improve their talent level. Many of these players will already be playing Boss Frog I. The coaches at this level will focus on enhancing the quality of serving, passing, setting, and spiking.
THIS PROGRAM IS LEAD BY COACHES FROM AUSTIN VELOCITY VOLLEYBALL CLUB.
- Two seasons of recreational volleyball experience.
- MUST be able to serve over the net with a regulation volleyball from behind the regular serving line.
- EVALUATION REQUIRED
- Jun 2, 2020 – Aug 6, 2020
- Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30 pm, High Point Center
- Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 pm, High Point Center
- 20 sessions (40 hours)
- All 20 sessions for $600 (Shirt included!)
- You pick 10 sessions for $350 (Shirt included!)
- Individual sessions, $40/ea (Shirt $10)